Abstract and paper submission
Authors are invited to submit one-page abstracts of their contributed papers online before July 31, 2020. Detailed instructions regarding abstract submissions can be found on the following sites.
- The submitter of the abstract must be the same person as the first author of the abstract and the presenter at the conference.
- Each participant may make only one presentation.
Paper Submission (Conference Proceedings)
Original or review articles related to the conference topics are encouraged to be submitted to Plasma and Fusion Research ( http://www.jspf.or.jp/PFR/ ), which is an Open-Access journal published by the Japan Society of Plasma Science and Nuclear Fusion Research. Each submitted paper will be put through a peer-review process, and those papers that are accepted will be published as regular articles in the journal. The submission page will be opened after the conference.
- The first author of the publication paper is expected to be the same person as the first author of the presentation at the conference.
- The submission fee and the reprint fee are NOT included in the registration fee.
- Please submit the article through the conference web site.