Abstract and paper submission
Authors are invited to submit one-page abstracts of their contributed papers online before July 31, 2020. Detailed instructions regarding abstract submissions can be found on the following sites. The abstract deadline (31 July) will not be extended.
Abstract submission was closed.
- The submitter of the abstract must be the same person as the first author of the abstract and the presenter at the conference.
- Each participant may make only one presentation.
Paper Submission (Conference Proceedings)
Original or review articles related to the conference topics are encouraged to be submitted to Plasma and Fusion Research ( http://www.jspf.or.jp/PFR/ ), which is an Open-Access journal published by the Japan Society of Plasma Science and Nuclear Fusion Research. Each submitted paper will be put through a peer-review process, and those papers that are accepted will be published as regular articles in the journal. The submission page will be opened after the conference.
- The first author of the publication paper is expected to be the same person as the first author of the presentation at the conference.
- The submission fee and the reprint fee are NOT included in the registration fee.
- Please submit the article through the conference web site.