Authors are invited to submit one-page abstracts of their contributed papers online. Please visit to the 'Abstract and Registration System for ITC27 & APPTC2018' (https://itc-office.nifs.ac.jp/icarus/), and follow the instructions describing on the webpage.
August 1, 2018[Extended to]
At 12:00 (noon) on August 20, 2018 (JST)
- The submitter of the abstract must be the same person as the first author of the abstract and the presenter at the conference.
- Each participant may make only one presentation.
- If you have not created your account for the 'Abstract and Registration System for ITC27 & APPTC2018', please sign up the system first.
- On the abstract sumission system, please fill in the abstract form, examine a pdf file which will be created on the system, and submit it.
- TeX-style expressions are acceptable on the abstract submission system.
- You may revise your submitted abstract as many times as you want until the deadline for abstract submisson.
- The submitted abstract PDF file is used for the adoption process by International Program Committee of ITC27 & APPTC2018 and will appear as is both on the website and in the abstract book of ITC27 & APPTC2018.