Original or review articles related to the conference topics are encouraged to be submitted to Plasma and Fusion Research ( http://www.jspf.or.jp/PFR/ ), which is an Open-Access journal published by the Japan Society of Plasma Science and Nuclear Fusion Research. Each submitted paper will be put through a peer-review process, and those accepted will be published as regular articles in the journal.
- December 28, 2018
- The first author of the publication paper is expected to be the same as the first author on the presentation at the conference.
- The submission fee and the reprint fee are NOT included in the registration fee.
- Please submit the article through the conference web site.
- There is no limit on the number of pages for a submitted article. However, the recommended number of pages is 8 pages for a plenary presentation, an invited presentation, or an oral presentation, and is 6 pages for a poster presentation.
- The plenary speakers may select from the review, overview, or regular article sections.
- The publication charge is shown on the following page:
The author is requested to pay the publication charge of ¥3,000 Japanese Yen per article plus ¥5,000 Japanese Yen per page. For an article that exceeds 11 journal pages, a mandatory page charge of ¥10,000 Japanese Yen will be added for each page in excess of 11 pages.
Sample format for the manuscript with cover page is available from this page. The filled cover page should be attached at the first page of your manuscript.
Please use the following template files for submission, and the copyright transfer agreement form of the Plasma and Fusion Research.
- Microsoft WORD template:
- TeX template and style file:
- sample_itc27.tex, pfr_itc27.sty
- TeX compiled pdf:
- Transfer Agreement form:
To submit your manuscript, visit the submission page of PFR, https://www.editorialmanager.com/pfr/, and create your account by click the word "Register Now", if you do not have an account of PFR. This is a different account from that made for ITC27&APPTC2018 registration and abstract submission.
After that, login with your account, by pushing the button of "Author Login". Then click the word "Submit New Manuscript".
Next, the tab of "Select Article Type" appears. Select "ITC27-Regular Articles", unless you are the plenary speakers. The plenary speakers may select from the review, overview, or regular article sections. Please proceed the submission process according to instructions.
The topics categories in ITC27/APPTC2018 are not in one-to-one correspondence with the 6 topics in the submission site of PFR. Please choose a topic which is mostly related to your article when you submit a paper on PFR online submission site.